For Companies that are focused on Business Expansion
The Unicist Confederation is the business arm of The Unicist Research Institute, a pioneer in complexity science research since 1976, and one of the precursors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that introduced the unicist ontogenetic maps to manage complexity and deal with adaptive systems. These ontogenetic maps made Unicist Artificial Intelligence possible, emulating human intelligence and the intelligence that underlies nature. It is a core tool to manage the Industry 4.0 concept.
Unicist Strategies are value adding approaches to foster growth. The development of unicist strategies is a participative process supported by the Unicist AI Monitor that includes:
1) The design of a strategy that is possible to be achieved based on the available resources. This strategy includes a maximal strategy to grow and a minimum strategy to ensure results.
2) The definition of a market strategy to grow based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions involved.
3) The design of the architecture that is needed to ensure the achievement of results.
4) The definition of a financial strategy that ensures business growth.
5) The development of pilot tests of the functionality of the actions in the environment.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality. The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
The Unicist Business Strategy System develops reliable strategies based on the knowledge of the ontogenetic maps of the business functions involved and the development of maximal and minimum strategies.
The core features of the system are:
1) It begins with the use of a "Prototyper" to develop strategies and monitor Pilot Tests.
2) Unicist AI Monitor to manage the root causes of strategies.
3) It uses a business intelligence monitor to provide reliable information.
4) It includes a future scenario building method.
5) It uses a Unicist Marketing Strategy Monitor to expand markets.
6) It uses a Unicist Financial Strategy Monitor to manage business growth.
7) It uses a Root Cause Management Monitor to develop the business and IT architecture to build an object driven organization.
8) It includes the Unicist Corporate University working as a teaching hospital in business.
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions.
It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results.
UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
The Unicist Business Strategy System for growth became possible due to several breakthrough discoveries in human behavior and unicist artificial intelligence:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and its evolution. It includes maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to survive. Learn more
2) Concepts as Drivers of Root Causes: The functionality of concepts and fundamentals defines the root causes of adaptive business functions. Learn more
3) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
4) Unicist Double Dialectical Logic: The unicist logic provides the intelligent rules to manage strategies in adaptive environments. Learn more
The Strategy System is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of buying processes. It uses a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the Pilot Markets.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the Unicist Strategy System is installed.
Business strategies are only necessary to deal with adaptive environments which, by definition, evolve. Businesses deal with actions that have to happen in the future, therefore, the forecasting of the future scenarios is the first step for developing business strategies. But it has to be considered that the past and the future are not symmetric. The past and the future are only symmetric in stagnated environments. Future scenarios are built in order to define how it is possible to gain additional space in the environment.
The management of business concepts and fundamental analysis allow defining the structure of business functions, markets and countries. This allowed building a structural business intelligence technology. The Unicist Approach to business intelligence is based on the use of unicist technologies that allow defining the information that is necessary to build competitive intelligence, critical intelligence and structural intelligence and building the context of businesses. This system deals with the management of businesses considered as unified fields with their markets.
The unicist marketing approach is based on the fact that human actions are driven by the concepts people have. This implies that if the functional concepts individuals have are known, then their behavior can be predicted and influenced with a high level of accuracy.
Unicist Behavioral Marketing, also named Unicist Object Driven Marketing, is an application of the discovery of the structure of concepts that emulates the intelligence that underlies nature and defines the “nature” of things. The application of Unicist Marketing is based on the use of maximal and minimum strategy actions to ensure the influence on buying decisions.
The Unicist Approach, which deals with the unified field of IT Architecture and Business Processes and their conceptual structures, allowed managing the dynamics and evolution of businesses. Unicist technologies manage the conceptual structures of IT Architecture and Business Processes to define what is possible to be achieved and to make it happen. This approach integrates the technical-analytical aspects after the unified field of the processes, roles and business objects have been defined using the unicist technologies.
The unicist business architecture requires using a method for making destructive and non-destructive pilot tests until the architecture is considered adequate based on the results produced.
Unicist Financial Strategies require integrating the vision of shareholders, stakeholders and the trends and conjunctures of the environment. Financial aspects are “consequences” seen from the point of view of a company but “causes” when they are seen from the point of view of shareholders.
The use of Unicist Scorecard allowed developing a framework to manage maximal and minimum strategies to ensure results where causes and consequences are integrated.
Fundamental analysis, which is based on the ontogenetic maps of business functions, is what provides the understanding of actions and technical analytical analysis allows controlling and developing the operation.
The information of the structure of the concepts and fundamentals included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.