For Companies that are focused on Business Expansion
The Unicist Confederation is the business arm of The Unicist Research Institute, a pioneer in complexity science research since 1976, and one of the precursors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that introduced the unicist ontogenetic maps to manage complexity and deal with adaptive systems. These ontogenetic maps made Unicist Artificial Intelligence possible, emulating human intelligence and the intelligence that underlies nature. It is a core tool to manage the Industry 4.0 concept.
The Unicist Market Lab manages the root causes of buying processes. It has been developed to foster the growth of B2C and B2B markets. This Lab generates a significant positive cash flow in the company.
The Unicist Research Institute provides the technologies, knowledge, systems and tools and ensures the quality of the results of the Market Lab.
It manages the feedback of pilot tests using the Unicist AI Monitor to deal with the root causes of buying processes to develop a segmented object driven marketing approach to increase market share by accessing new segments, developing new channels or expanding the boundaries of the business.
This Market Lab is managed by the members of the organization that participate in the marketing and market research processes.
The Pilot Test driven Market Lab is developed as an R&D project with the company. These labs became possible due to the discovery of the structure of concepts and their functionality as essential drivers of human actions, which allowed finding the root drivers of buying processes.
The development of the unicist artificial intelligence allowed developing the Unicist AI Monitor that supports the management of the Market Lab.
The core features of the Market Lab are:
1) It uses the Unicist Artificial Intelligence Monitor as a decision support system
2) It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the segmented buying processes and of the marketing processes.
3) Its operation begins with the use of a Prototyper to monitor pilot tests, marketing processes and marketing objects.
4) It uses Unicist Conceptual Segmentation and profiling to define behavioral segmentation that drives the root causes of buying processes.
5) It includes Factory Objects to build marketing and branding objects
6) It has complementary research tools to monitor the root causes of buying processes.
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions.
It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results.
UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
The Unicist Pilot Test driven Market Lab for market growth became possible due to several breakthrough discoveries in human behavior and unicist artificial intelligence:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and its evolution. It includes maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to survive. Learn more
2) Ontogenetic Maps of Marketing Functions: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of buying processes and marketing actions. Learn more
3) Roots of Human Intelligence: It allowed managing the subjective aspects of buying processes that occur in the mind of potential buyers. Learn more
4) Concepts as Behavioral Objects: It allowed managing the mental concepts that drive human actions and trigger buying decisions. Learn more
The Lab is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of buying processes. It uses a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the Pilot Markets.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the marketing processes and of the market segmentations. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the Unicist Market Lab is installed.
The implementation of the Pilot Test driven Market Lab includes an external coaching process to support the solutions that are being developed and ensure the functionality of the pilot test and the learning process of the system. This external coaching process happens online working with the Participants using the Prototyper of the system, the Unicist AI Monitor and the Knowledge Base that has been defined. The Unicist Coaching 4.0 model has been designed to support the development of strategies and actions to manage the adaptive aspects of businesses.
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) provides the prototyper that is used to manage the pilot tests that are being developed. This prototyper includes the Unicist AI Monitor to manage the pilot tests and the access to a knowledge base that includes both generic knowledge to manage the concepts of the business functions involved and specific knowledge to develop processes and marketing objects.
This knowledge base provides the information that is used by the Avant Garde Groups who develop the solutions that are tested in the pilot markets and stores the final procedures and marketing objects. The Unicist Corporate University provides and ensures the quality of the knowledge.
The influence on the root causes of buying processes requires the use of marketing objects in the commercial processes to generate the critical mass that is necessary to trigger buyers’ decisions. This technology is based on developing segmented objects according to the profiles that have been developed using the unicist segmentation.
Some of the companies that use business objects are: Airbus, Amazon, Apple, BBC, Boeing, Dassault Systemes, Dupont, Ericsson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Hilton, Honda, Hyundai, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Mapfre, Mayo Clinic, Michelin, Novartis, Open Text, P&G, Pfizer, SAP, Siemens, Tata Motors, Toyota, Unilever, Walmart, Walt Disney World and Youtube.
Digital marketing is one of the essential business functions in the era of the “Internet of things”. But the results these functions produce might be paradoxical. It has to be considered that the German elections in 2017 showed a sort of failure of the Internet marketing of political parties.
Internet marketing requires understanding that the communication on Internet does not work as a traditional ad, but as what The Unicist Research Institute has named a CyberCom.
Traditional ads installed on Internet drive towards paradoxical results and hinder the strengthening of the image of products, services or organizations.
CyberComs do not work as drivers of buying actions, but as catalysts of buying processes, that require generating influence on a “preexisting” process, establishing synergy with the needs of the customers to generate buying decisions.
Digital marketing is an extreme simplification that requires managing a conceptual approach to integrate the cyber-processes with the mental processes.
The Avant Garde Groups (“A” Groups) are used to develop and implement the solutions in the Market Lab. They are coordinated by a member of the organization and supervised by the CMO or a commercial committee to approve the use of their proposals.
They work within the framework of the Unicist Corporate University, that works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. They use the input of the knowledge base, the prototyper and the Unicist AI Monitor to develop the processes and marketing objects that are used in the pilot testing process. Their final solution is proposed after it has been tested using destructive and non-destructive tests.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a Teaching Hospital in Business and is the organization that ensures the functionality of the Avant Garde Groups.
It provides the necessary support to the participants of the group to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge to generate solutions.
It guides the participants towards a solution through clinics, micro-clinics or counseling processes. It uses the Unicist AI Monitor to simplify the access to the conceptual structure of the solutions. It can also be used as a commercial object to expand the market of the clients.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.