A Unicist Cognitive System installed as a Collaborative R&D Process
The Market Lab System is a cognitive system with artificial intelligence that was developed to find, manage and monitor the root causes of buying processes and marketing actions in B2B markets. It allows monitoring the marketing processes and developing marketing objects to influence and accelerate buying processes.
The Unicist Cognitive Systems for businesses were developed to manage monetization processes to foster growth and profitability.
For companies that are:
The Market Lab allows refining marketing processes, building marketing objects and developing pilot markets to promote growth and profitability.
It is based on the fact that the concepts people have define the nature and the root causes of their actions and that the buying-decision processes are triggered by the conceptual short-term memory (CSTM).
The generation of leads is a core aspect of the Lab. It is based on the use of research methods that allow managing the latent needs of the market and access the urgent ones.
The system is installed as a prototype that works on the cloud where the collaborative work of the Lab takes place. It includes the maps of the market segments and of the marketing functions and processes, as well as all the modules of the system.
It uses the unicist artificial intelligence monitor to manage the feedback of the pilot tests of the marketing actions. This monitor is installed within the system after the first pilot tests proved their functionality.
The system includes the following modules:
1) Conceptual structure of the market segments and their management
2) Management of the segmented buying and selling arguments
3) Management of the commercial concepts and actions
4) Market research and lead generation
5) Digital marketing management
6) Marketing objects builder to sustain and accelerate buying processes
7) Module to manage the feedback of the pilot tests
8) Unicist artificial intelligence module to learn from pilot tests
9) Virtual collaboration module to develop solutions
Unicist Market Labs are only installed in markets where their conceptual structure has been researched by our organization. To ensure their functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system to manage and monitor the root causes of buying processes. It uses a prototype, that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute, which includes the necessary information to develop the first solutions that are monitored in the pilot testing processes.
The R&D process begins by monitoring these pilot tests. This is a conjoint work to develop the alternatives that become necessary between the members of the organization and the project leaders of TURI.
Three unicist research methods are used to obtain the information of the evolution of markets and generate relationships with potential clients:
1) Individual debates: to study the trends of markets and generate leads.
2) Mass groups: to measure the evolution of concepts and establish professional relationships.
3) Semiotic groups: to evaluate the functionality of digital marketing objects. These systems are oriented to generate leads with potential customers. The group 1) is responsibility of the client’s organization. The groups 2) and 3) are responsibility of The Unicist Research Institute in the name of the client’s Market Lab.
The influence on the root causes of buying processes requires the use of marketing objects in the commercial processes to ensure the critical mass that is necessary to trigger buyers’ decisions. This technology is based on developing segmented objects according to the profiles that have been developed using the unicist segmentation.
It includes the development of the following marketing objects:
1) Commercial Objects: to sell ideas or products
2) Semantic Objects: that provide the necessary knowledge to understand the functionality of differentiations and innovations
3) Branding Objects: to install brand attributes
4) Semiotic Objects: to guide buying processes
The core aspect of this activity is the installation of commercial “catalysts”. TURI develops the marketing objects that are used and provides a conceptual design of their use. The client’s advertising agency will be used if a specialized design becomes necessary.
The structure of digital advertising differs from the structure of traditional advertising. The unicist digital marketing is based on the experiences made in the change of habits that were introduced by digital media, which affect the segments that are targeted. It uses communication objects that work as buying-process catalysts and build synergy with the needs of the clients to generate buying decisions. The research based on semiotic groups ensures the functionality of the communication.
The unicist artificial intelligence monitor is installed to manage the feedback of the pilot tests after the commercial actions began to work. The Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions. It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results.
The system includes the knowledge base of The Unicist Research Institute that is installed within the system. This base includes the market segments, the structures of the marketing processes and the factory objects for marketing. This knowledge base uses business language and its use does not require managing the unicist technology. Aside from the specific and confidential information provided by our organization, a root cause library is provided, which gives access to the information necessary to manage the concepts of business processes.
The implementation of the Market Lab includes an external coaching process to support the solutions that are being developed and ensure the functionality of the pilot test and the learning process of the system. This external coaching process happens online working with the Participants using the Prototype of the system, the Unicist AI Monitor and the Knowledge Base that has been defined.
The unicist cognitive systems with artificial intelligence, applied to business, were developed to empower value generation, market expansion and profit improvement.
They sustain the business monetization processes.
The monetization of businesses is based on the integration of a client centered approach with a value generating approach and a generic monetization approach.
The context and the competitors strongly influence the monetization power of any business.
The maximal strategy of monetization is given by the capacity of a company to organize their client centricity and develop the actions that ensure results, focusing on the clients’ needs and the delivery of reliable value.
The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
The Unicist Market Lab for market growth became possible due to several breakthrough discoveries in human behavior and unicist artificial intelligence:
A. Discovery of the intelligence that underlies nature
B. Development of the Unicist Strategy that emulates the intelligence of nature
C. Discovery of the structure and functionality of the concepts that underlie facts
D. Discovery of the roots and functionality of human intelligence
E. Discovery of the fact that the concepts people have drive their actions
F. Discovery that concepts work as behavioral objects that drive buying decisions
1. Unicist conceptual market segmentation
2. Concept based customer profiles
3. Knowledge base of the structure of markets
4. Conceptual structure of marketing objects
5. Conceptual structure of objects’ functionality
6. The ontogenetic maps of marketing processes
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.