A Unicist Cognitive System to Monetize the Generation of Value
The Unicist Cognitive Systems for businesses were developed to manage monetization processes to foster growth and profitability.
The monetization of businesses is based on the integration of a client centered approach with a value generating approach and a generic monetization approach. This integration allows developing a monetization strategy that ensures both growth and profitability.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
Using Unicist Artificial Intelligence
The Root Cause Management System was developed to find the root causes of business functions which are defined by the underlying concepts and fundamentals to build structural solutions. It is for organizations that already have a process improvement process. It is developed as a participative R&D process based on solving urgent problems by building structural solutions.
The implementation of the system begins with the use of a prototype that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute that includes the Unicist AI Monitor to develop solutions that is transformed into a system through multiple pilot applications.
The participative R&D model that is used ensures the functionality and confidentiality of the solutions.
This approach emulates the organization of nature by developing a maximal strategy to expand and a minimum strategy to ensure results.
The Unicist Root Cause Management System is a decision support system to develop solutions including both the triggering and the root causes. It includes:
1. It begins with the use of a “Prototype” to search for root causes and manage Pilot Tests
2. Unicist Knowledge Groups to research root causes
3. Unicist AI Monitor to manage root causes
4. Avant Garde Groups to develop solutions
5. Pilot Testing System to manage the feedback and learn from the environment
6. Knowledge Management System to build and manage knowledge objects
7. Root Cause Library to access the ontogenetic maps of business functions
8. Unicist Corporate University working as a Teaching Hospital in Business
9. Unicist Coaching 4.0 to support the solution of complex adaptive problems
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions.
It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results. UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
Machine learning is dependent on the quality of learning data sets, that is why it is subject to cognitive bias. The use of the ontogenetic maps of business functions avoids the bias and ensures the quality of intelligent systems.
The Root Cause Management System is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of business processes. To ensure its functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system. It uses a prototype that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the pilot tests.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the Unicist Root Cause Management System is installed.
The Unicist Root Cause Management System is an intelligent knowledge system to increase productivity, quality, adaptiveness and customer orientation. It is based on several basic discoveries that allowed introducing the Industry 4.0 concept in management:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and allowed apprehending the concepts that define the nature of business functions. Learn more
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates the intelligence of nature and allowed developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results. Learn more
3) Unicist Conceptual Management: that emulates the organization of nature and allowed managing the concepts that underlie business functions to ensure results. Learn more
4) Concepts as Drivers of Root Causes: The functionality of concepts and fundamentals defines the root causes of adaptive business functions. Learn more
5) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
6) Unicist Double Dialectical Logic: The unicist logic provided the intelligent rules to manage complex adaptive systems. Learn more
The Avant Garde Groups (“A” Groups) are used to solve problems and improve processes. They are coordinated by a member of the organization and supervised by a CXO or a Committee to approve the use of their proposals.
They work within the framework of the Unicist Corporate University, that works as a Teaching Hospital in Business.
They use the input of the knowledge base, the prototype and the Unicist AI Monitor to develop the processes and business objects that are used in the pilot testing process.
Their final solution is proposed after it has been tested using destructive and non-destructive tests.
The implementation process of unicist technologies is developed using unicist concepts and fundamentals to define the root causes of the problems that are being solved and the root drivers of the solutions. Pilot tests are developed as destructive and non-destructive tests that drive the reflection processes to find the root causes of problems and confirm the functionality of the solutions.
The Pilot testing groups, integrated with members of the clients, use the prototype provided by The Unicist Research Institute.
The unicist knowledge management system has been developed to build business objects libraries, factory-objects pools and knowledge objects banks to be used as an input to develop and improve business processes.
The main applications of this system deal with the development of: business objects and factory objects libraries, knowledge objects libraries, knowledge acquisition systems, knowledge management systems and knowledge groups, among others.
The information of the structure of the concepts included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions.
The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
The Root Cause Management System requires managing the fundamentals of the adaptive business processes which are those that are feedback dependent.
The Unicist Reflection Driven Learning System is an educational platform to give access to the unicist technologies that are needed to manage the root causes of businesses.
The participants of these programs are managers, leaders and high potentials of an organization that learn to manage the solution building processes that are developed with other members of the organization.
The programs of the system are based on virtual collaboration to simplify and optimize the time invested by the participants.
The implementation of the Unicist Root Cause Management System includes an external coaching process to support the solutions that are being developed and ensure the functionality of the pilot test and the learning process of the system. This external coaching process happens online working with the Participants using the Prototype of the system, the Unicist AI Monitor and the Knowledge Base that has been defined. The Unicist Coaching 4.0 model has been designed to support the development of strategies and actions to manage the adaptive aspects of businesses.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.