The unicist marketing technologies have been developed at The Unicist Research Institute to manage the root causes of buying processes. Unicist Marketing is an approach based on the use of marketing objects and the unicist segmentation. Each segment is considered a "Universe". It increases +25% the marketing effectiveness, accelerating the buying processes and saving energy. These objects produce basically three noticeable effects:
A. They allow having the necessary critical mass to trigger the buying process.
B. They accelerate the marketing process shortening the time between the marketing stimuli and the buying action.
C. They save energy in the marketing process, which makes it more efficient.
It has to be considered that any value proposition made to a person is recognized by the Conceptual Short-Term Memory (CSTM) that uses the concepts stored in the Long-Term Memory (LTM). Therefore, the marketing actions that are based on conceptual segmentation increase notoriously their effectiveness.
• The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature allowed discovering the concepts that underlie natural and artificial adaptive entities and explain their evolution. It provided the basics for secure strategy building and for the management of the root causes of things.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of human conscious intelligence allowed emulating nature to develop strategies to influence the environment. It provided the basics to understand and influence individual actions.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of collective intelligence allowed understanding the evolution of groups, institutions and societies. It provided the basics to understand and influence social behavior.
These basics sustain the emulation of the concepts and fundamentals of an adaptive environment that allow managing its root causes and the development of unicist strategies to ensure the generation of results.
This module allows managing the root causes of buying processes to increase the speed of market expansion or to solve existing problems. It is based on the fundamentals that drive the expansion of markets defined by the influential market propositions, the aesthetics of their benefit and their credibility. On the other hand, it deals with the first-choice positioning by managing the subjective value, the differentiation and the need satisfaction of the value propositions.
The unicist standard of the fundamentals, necessary to achieve results, is provided by us.
Unicist advertising is based on double dialectical communications. On the one hand, it is necessary to stimulate the perception of the aesthetics of the proposal that requires that the solution becomes perceived as necessary, desirable and essentially harmonic. On the other hand, the credibility of the solutions has to be made tangible.
These processes have to happen in an ambiguous environment in order to allow the prospects to project their needs on the communication.
This process requires fostering desire while building a complementary relationship with the parts involved and the necessary credibility to build a safe context. It is based on pleasant experiences that foster the desire to have and the desire to use what is being proposed.
The complementary relationship building requires demonstrating an extreme focus on the needs of the parts involved having the capacity to integrate them developing a pleasant inclusion space that avoids conflicts.
Unicist Marketing Demonstration processes are the way to install a new idea in the mind of a potential client. They use semantic objects, which sustain the demonstration process, avoiding the need of facing conflicts produced by the introduction of new knowledge.
Their purpose is to allow the participants to have a pleasant experience in a controlled environment where they feel safe. These conditions are necessary to ensure an environment of personal involvement, which drives the experiencing process of the participants.
The Unicist Marketing Technology integrates marketing objects in the commercial processes in order to generate the critical mass that is necessary to trigger buyers’ decisions. This technology is based on developing segmented objects according to the profiles that have been developed using the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and lifestyle segmentations. Some of the companies that use business objects are: Airbus, Amazon, Apple, BBC, Boeing, Dassault Systemes, Dupont, Ericsson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Hilton, Honda, Hyundai, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Mapfre, Mayo Clinic, Michelin, Novartis, Open Text, P&G, Pfizer, SAP, Siemens, Tata Motors, Toyota, Unilever, Walmart, Walt Disney World and Youtube.
Unicist commercial objects are adaptive systems that have been developed to install ideas in the mind of the potential customers. This implies that the commercial objects have been designed based on a true knowledge of the segment that is being approached.
Semantic objects are linguistics communications, in written or verbal format, that have the power to install meaningful knowledge in the long-term memory of an individual. They are based on messages that use figurative communication to build meaningful knowledge.
Semiotic marketing objects have been developed to guide buying processes. They allow guiding the buying process, opening the pre-concepts of potential buyers in order to establish empty spaces that can be occupied by the buying decision.
The purpose of a branding object is to foster an unidentified buying intention (goodwill) in the mind of the potential buyer. Their purpose will have been achieved when the potential buyers enter into a comfort zone where the commercial objects can work smoothly.
The information of the structure of the concepts and fundamentals included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
We invite you to participate in a micro-clinic or webinar to learn about the unicist approach to root causes in marketing. The unicist approach to root cause management is based on the discovery that concepts drive human actions and define the root causes of problems, which allows developing structural business solutions. They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and building the necessary business objects to make it happen.
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.