Human actions are driven by the concepts they have. This implies that the concept an individual has when a value proposition is made, defines the possibility of a product to be included in the buying decision process. This means that Unicist Root Cause Marketing requires knowing and managing the concepts that underlie the products/services that are being marketed, knowing the conceptual segmentation of buyers and being able to develop a first choice strategy in marketing to position the products in a way that they are the first choice of a segment or multiple segments.
The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
Unicist artificial intelligence was developed to manage adaptive systems and adaptive environments. It is a core tool when dealing with the concept of “Industry 4.0” applied to businesses.
Unicist AI allows monitoring adaptive solutions by using the unicist logic that emulates the intelligence that underlies nature. It provides a tool for root cause management, unicist business strategy building and conceptual management.
When dealing with big data, it is complemented with neural networks to develop reliable big data analytics.
The unicist artificial intelligence allows developing monitors to manage business intelligence, business strategy and marketing and designing business functions and business objects. It also allows managing the root causes of business processes and emulating and supporting the development of solutions in the mind of deciders.
The unicist marketing technologies have been developed at The Unicist Research Institute to manage the root-causes of B2B buying processes. Unicist Marketing is an approach based on the use of business objects and the unicist segmentation.
This technology allows managing the root causes of buying processes to increase the speed of market expansion or to solve existing problems. It is based on the fundamentals that drive the expansion of markets defined by the influential market propositions, the aesthetics of their benefit and their credibility. On the other hand, it deals with the first-choice positioning by managing the subjective value, the differentiation and the need satisfaction of the value propositions.
The unicist standard of the fundamentals, necessary to achieve results, is provided by us.
The Unicist Marketing Technology integrates marketing objects in the commercial processes in order to generate the critical mass that is necessary to trigger buyers’ decisions. This technology is based on developing segmented objects according to the profiles that have been developed using the conceptual segmentation, the relationship segmentation, the institutional segmentation and the brand power segmentation. Some of the companies that use business objects are: Airbus, Amazon, Apple, BBC, Boeing, Dassault Systemes, Dupont, Ericsson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Hilton, Honda, Hyundai, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Mapfre, Mayo Clinic, Michelin, Novartis, Open Text, P&G, Pfizer, SAP, Siemens, Tata Motors, Toyota, Unilever, Walmart, Walt Disney World and Youtube.
Unicist commercial objects are adaptive systems that have been developed to install ideas in the mind of the potential customers. This implies that the commercial objects have been designed based on a true knowledge of the segment that is being approached.
Semantic objects are linguistics communications, in written or verbal format, that have the power to install meaningful knowledge in the long-term memory of an individual. They are based on messages that use figurative communication to build meaningful knowledge.
Semiotic marketing objects have been developed to guide buying processes. They allow guiding the buying process, opening the pre-concepts of potential buyers in order to establish empty spaces that can be occupied by the buying decision.
The purpose of a branding object is to foster an unidentified buying intention (goodwill) in the mind of the potential buyer. Their purpose will have been achieved when the potential buyers enter into a comfort zone where the commercial objects can work smoothly.
As it was mentioned, concepts drive human actions and trigger buying processes. The Unicist Commercial Corporate University is an organization that gives access to the concepts behind the value propositions that allow building an empathic relationship with potential customers based on a first-choice positioning. It is an institutionalized approach that uses virtual collaboration to give access to virtual micro-clinics, innovations and to the concepts that allow building a common space for participation with existing customers and prospects.
• The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature allowed discovering the concepts that underlie natural and artificial adaptive entities and explain their evolution. It provided the basics for secure strategy building and for the management of the root causes of things.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of human conscious intelligence allowed emulating nature to develop strategies to influence the environment. It provided the basics to understand and influence individual actions.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of collective intelligence allowed understanding the evolution of groups, institutions and societies. It provided the basics to understand and influence social behavior.
These basics sustain the emulation of the concepts and fundamentals of an adaptive environment that allow managing its root causes and the development of unicist strategies to ensure the generation of results.
The information of the structure of the concepts and fundamentals included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.