Unicist Conceptual Marketing is a customer focused approach. It seems redundant with the definition of marketing but in the real world there are different perspectives:
- The perspective of marketing products that satisfy customer needs
- The perspective of satisfying needs by developing and marketing products
Both perspectives include the same elements but with different levels of priority. That is why the unicist approach to marketing considers each segment, that represents individual customers, as a universe where the needs can be understood and satisfied.
It can be said that the brand power that sustains value propositions is integrated by the product and the institutional brands of a provider. The brand power works as a universal catalyst, that establishes the restricted context of operation to catalyze marketing processes.
Developing Unicist Conceptual Marketing implies beginning with the customer:
- All begins by defining the customers, their segments, and their profiles to be able to define the necessary marketing strategies that address them in the most effective way.
- Then it is necessary to define the marketing model that fits with the approach to customers, with the product, the maturity of the markets, the level of innovation and the actions of the competitors.
- Then it is necessary to define the binary actions that allow integrating maximal and minimum strategies to ensure results, which are sustained by marketing and catalyzing objects.
- The final stage is establishing the adequate competitive strategy that allows approaching the customers ensuring being perceived as a first choice.
- The understanding of the functionality of data-based AI and fundamentals-based AI will provide you the necessary information to define when you can take advantage of the use of artificial intelligence.
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is a world leader in its segment. Since 1976, it has been specialized in complexity sciences applied to the research on the roots of evolution and its application to social, institutional, business and individual evolution.