The unicist approach to marketing includes the use of an ontological segmentation model to define the segments and the use of object driven marketing processes to develop the marketing actions.
It is based on the development of marketing processes with critical mass to ensure the influence on buyers’ decisions.
1) The development of diagnoses beginning with the nature of a business and ending with its operation.
2) The development of ontology based, reasonable, understandable and reliable global, country, market and business future scenarios.
3) The design of synergic maximal and minimum strategies for business growth
4) The building of business objects to work as drivers, catalysts and entropy inhibitors of business processes.
5) The management of businesses as unified fields taking advantage of the possibilities while saving energy.
6) The segmentation of markets including the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and life-style aspects to influence buying processes.
7) The integration of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to develop reliable knowledge.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized world-class research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. https://www.unicist.net/marketing/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/turi.pdf