The Unicist Standard to deal with the structures of adaptive systems
The Unicist Standard defines the structures and the unified fields that have to be managed in an adaptive system in order to organize it and achieve the results that have been defined as possible.
This allows managing the unified field of human adaptive systems in a reasonable, understandable and provable way.
The energy saving produced by the strict use of the Unicist Standard of a function exceeds 30% (experience data). The use of the Unicist Standard is a condition for designing Strategies and Architectures.
This standard provides the rules to be considered to manage the dynamics of the adaptive aspects of businesses and to build the necessary quality assurance processes to ensure the results to be produced.
The Unicist Research Institute researched the field of complex systems making the management of the unified field of human adaptive systems possible.
All the structural solutions, business objects, technologies and knowledge provided by The Unicist Research Institute are based on the unicist ontological approach, follow the Unicist Standard and generate significant energy saving effects.
The Unicist Standards
- Unicist Standard for Conceptual Design
- Unicist Standard for Business Strategy
- Unicist Standard for Adaptive System`s Pilot Testing
- Unicist Standard for Business Benchmarking
- Unicist Standard for Business Growth
- Unicist Standard for Market Growth
- Unicist Standard for Business Objects Building
- Unicist Standard for Human Adaptive Behavior
- Unicist Standard for Fundamental Business Diagnostics
- Unicist Standard for Business Modeling
- Unicist Standard for Business Intelligence
- Unicist Standard for Business Architecture
- Unicist Standard for IT Architecture
- Unicist Standard for Marketing
- Unicist Standard for Virtual Collaboration
- Unicist Standard for Continuous Improvement
- Unicist Standard for Change Management
- Unicist Standard for Leadership
- Unicist Standard for Future Scenario Building
- Unicist Standard for the Ontological R&D of Adaptive Systems
- Unicist Standard Language
- Unicist Standard to deal with Learning Processes
- Unicist Standard to deal with Personal Evolution
- Unicist Standard to Research of Human Adaptive Systems
- The Unicist Standard for Critical Mass Building
The Unicist Methods
The Unicist Methods are based on the unicist approach and were developed to provide structural solutions for businesses. The Unicist Approach to business is based on the emulation of the organization of nature. Nature is essentially organized by processes, roles and objects and the unicist approach emulates this organization in businesses. This requires managing the concepts that underlie the business functions, building the diagram of their unified field in order to organize the roles and installing the business objects that accelerate and assure the quality of the processes.
The Concept of Unicist Methods
The purpose of the unicist methods is to provide a procedure to ensure the results of work processes using the efficacy of people and the efficiency of the systems. Efficacy is defined as the capacity of individuals to generate results responsibly and efficiency is defined as the potential capacity of a system to generate results.
This implies that the unicist methods define the procedures that guide the efficacy that is necessary in order to expand the boundaries of a business activity and the efficiency to ensure its functionality.
In order to understand the concepts of the unicist methods, we need to clarify that these methods are driven by three different but integrated “knowledge objects”:
- The conceptual design of a solution that is based on the unicist ontological structure of the function that is being designed.
- The unified field diagram of the solution that integrates the processes, roles and objects with the restricted and wide contexts.
- The diagram of processes and roles of the solution that defines the timing and roles necessary to achieve the goals.
The Unicist Approach to Businesses
Nature, as a paradigmatic complex adaptive system, is organized by objects. The Unicist Approach is based on emulating nature to manage businesses as adaptive systems.
At an operational level, this approach is materialized in the use of the Object Driven Organization which employs Business Objects to accelerate business processes and save energy.
These objects are designed based on the knowledge of the ontogenetic maps of their functions and on the use of the Unicist Standard to design business processes and objects.
Object driven marketing, object driven strategy, object driven management, object driven continuous improvement, object driven negotiation and object driven leadership are paradigmatic examples of the object driven organization.