The unicist growth technologies have been developed for supply driven, innovative, high value, differentiated products and services and ethical markets. These technologies sustain the action of the Unicist Business Platforms to generate market growth.
The information of the essential ontogenetic map of business growth is public and allows the expansion of the research done. The specific ontogenetic maps and their integration is classified information managed as an industrial secrecy. It is included in the Unicist Business Platforms that deal with business growth.
The unicist ontology for economic growth was discovered in 1989 after 10 years of research.
Since then its application to business growth drove to multiple applications in large, midsize and small businesses until it could be defined as a Unicist Standard in 2011.
The Ontogenetic Map includes:
- The context for growth which is defined by the scenario of the environment that establishes the gravitational forces that influence growth.
- The algorithm for business growth that establishes the context for specific actions.
- The timing of business that makes synchronicity possible.
- The synchronicity that makes value generating actions possible
- The business attitude that defines what needs to be done following the ontogenetic map of the whole process.
We invite you to be our guest at the Unicist Library to access the collection of books on Unicist Business Architecture: http://www.unicist.com
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is a pioneer in complexity science research. More than 4,000 ontological researches were developed since 1976 until July 2011 in the field of individual, institutional and social evolution, including the development of ontology based and business object driven solutions for businesses.