Business Context 2020-2040
The 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) empowers the adaptiveness of business processes and their customer orientation. Paradoxically, the crisis triggered by coronavirus also requires having a high level of adaptiveness to ensure the functionality of businesses in the short and long term.
It can be expected that within the next 20 years, adaptive business processes will be a standard in the world. This is a new stage in business. It can be said that nowadays, more than 100,000 unicist strategic analysts are needed to support the adaptive decision-making processes of companies worldwide. It is a natural complementary role for analysts that already work in companies.
The Role of Internal Strategic Analysts in Companies
The discovery of the unicist logic allowed managing the functionality, dynamics and evolution of adaptive systems. It drove to the development of methods to increase the value of business functions, reduce the necessary costs and increase the adaptability of business processes.
This allowed building a set of technologies that introduces the 4th industrial revolution to simplify the management of adaptive processes and increase revenue, profitability and adaptability.
The unicist methods were developed to provide a conceptual framework, an action guide and procedures to manage business problems. The goal of the methods is to build a simple way to manage problems in a collaborative way.
The implementation of these methods and technologies is sustained by the use of expert systems that allow sharing the solution building processes with the participation of people who have sound experience in their field of action.
Data Scientists & Strategic Analysts
Two new roles became necessary in the Era of digitization:
- Data Scientists: to manage data-based AI
- Strategic Analysts: to deal with the design of adaptive business processes, strategies, binary actions, business objects and catalysts using unicist functional design and unicist AI.
Strategic Analysts might be an additional role for existing process analysts in a company. Strategic analysis is centrally focused on empowering the generation of value while reducing costs. In companies that manage big data, the strategic analyst is a natural counterpart of the data scientists that allows minimizing the subjective bias of data based AI by complementing it with the fundamentals.
Strategic Analysis uses the Unicist Logical Approach to Business
The unicist logic is an emulation of the intelligence of nature that allows developing maximal strategies to grow, minimum strategies to ensure results and defining the binary actions that ensure the generation of results.
- Business Strategy Analysis
- Financial Strategy Analysis
- Image Building Strategy Analysis
- Industrial Strategy Analysis
- IT Strategy Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Organizational Strategy Analysis
- People Management Strategy Analysis
- Risk Management Strategy Analysis
- Sales Strategy Analysis
- Unicist Logic: to define business functions
- Unicist “Q” Method: to upgrade solutions
- Conceptual Engineering: to design business processes
- Ontological Reverse Engineering: to research the conceptual structures of business functions
- UXD-Extreme Design: to design and build adaptive solutions and systems
- Unicist Pilot Testing: to ensure the functionality of solutions
The Generic Roles of Internal Strategic Analysts
- Develop the analytical work to develop maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results in a specific field of action.
- Provide the necessary reliable functional knowledge to develop strategic plans and transform them into binary actions that allow developing expansive strategies and ensuring results.
- Work as the counterpart of data-scientists to minimize the subjective bias of the output of big-data analysis.
- Organize the transformation of data into fundamentals that can be used in decision making.
- Provide the fundamental analysis for crisis management.
Strategic Analysis and the Unicist Evolutionary Approach
The possibilities opened by the 4th Industrial Revolution and the use of artificial intelligence require entering a new stage in business. This made the installation of the role of strategic analyst necessary, which can be a secondary role of existing analysts.
The function of Unicist Strategic Analysts is based on the use of the unicist evolutionary approach, which is the unique logical approach to the functionality, dynamics and evolution of businesses.
It generates a new profession or adjacent role for business analysts. Due to the expansion of the 4th Industrial Revolution it can be expected that this activity will generate +100,000 additional jobs.
The role of strategic analyst became possible due to the development of the Unicist Strategy, which is a logical strategic model, that emulates the intelligence of nature, and allows developing, on the one hand, actions to grow and, on the other hand, actions to ensure results.
The basic role of a strategic analyst is to develop their work with the participation of members of a company to provide the information needed to decide strategies and actions in the field of marketing, organization, risk management and business intelligence.
This role is fully compatible with the work of people who are developing analytical work in a company. This role empowers the capacities of individuals and it can be said that this job empowers the skills for future CXOs.
About the Unicist Strategic Analysts Master Program: