There are breakthroughs in sciences and technologies that establish new stages in their field of influence. The gunpowder, the Theory of Relativity, the Internet, the telephone, the television, the computer, etc. are examples of breakthroughs that triggered new stages.
This is also the case of the unicist approach, which is a paradigm shift in sciences, based on the discovery and emulation of the intelligence that underlies nature that allowed finding the concepts that made possible the management of adaptive environments by knowing the root causes of their functionality.
This root cause approach is necessary in all adaptive aspects of human behavior, but has notorious consequences in the social and business fields.
What was made possible:
2. Developing maximal and minimum business strategies: emulating the intelligence of nature to expand the boundaries of businesses to grow while ensuring results.
3. Managing the root causes of buying processes: to expand markets by managing the conceptual drivers of the segments to be approached.
4. Unified field architecture: using the unicist conceptual structures of business functions to design structural solutions and build architectures.
5. Managing marketing confrontations: which requires developing the conceptual competitive intelligence to understand and influence the action of competitors.
6. Developing asymmetric future scenarios: forecasting the changes of the scenarios based on the use of ontogenetic maps and using destructive tests to validate the conclusions.
7. Organizing by roles and objects: optimizing the organization of processes based on the knowledge of the concepts of the business functions.
8. Researching adaptive systems with open boundaries: based on the use of the complexity science research methodology to deal with adaptive environments.
9. Developing object driven continuous improvement: using driving, entropy inhibiting, inhibiting, catalyzing and gravitational objects to improve processes.
10. Transforming business problems into structural solutions: by installing In-company Corporate Universities that work as “teaching hospitals in business” using conceptual management and the root causes of problems.
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) has been, since 1976, the pioneer in the research of complexity where the roots of evolution and the structure of concepts were discovered. In the business world, TURI developed a Solution Bank based on the structures of concepts, which define the nature of business functions that allow managing the root causes of problems and the root drivers of solutions.