The unicist logical approach to business architecture is based on the design of the business processes in a structural way. This implies designing the adaptive and the operational aspects of businesses in a way that they can be managed by average people.
It includes the definition of the utility, aesthetics and solidity of the business model ensuring the functionality of its genotype and phenotype.
1) The development of diagnoses beginning with the nature of a business and ending with its operation.
2) The development of ontology based, reasonable, understandable and reliable global, country, market and business future scenarios.
3) The design of synergic maximal and minimum strategies for business growth
4) The building of business objects to work as drivers, catalysts and entropy inhibitors of business processes.
5) The management of businesses as unified fields taking advantage of the possibilities while saving energy.
6) The segmentation of markets including the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and life-style aspects to influence buying processes.
7) The integration of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to develop reliable knowledge.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in using the unicist logical approach in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. It has an academic arm and a business arm. http://www.unicist.org/repo/index.php#Unicist