Managing the Unified Field of Business Processes
This system is for companies that use external coaching services.
The 4th Industrial Revolution opened a new stage in management. The Unicist Coaching approach gives this role back to the managers who are the natural leaders and coaches of the people they lead. This empowers competitive advantage and organizational synergy.
The implementation of this process is developed as a participative R&D project to ensure the functionality of the system to foster personal and organizational development. The final features of the system depend on the business and the environment.
It begins with the use of a prototype provided by The Unicist Research Institute that includes a Unicist Artificial Intelligence Monitor to deal with the solution of complex problems.
The Unicist Standard provides the unicist unified field method to manage the unified field of learning processes to ensure the achievement of results.
The Unicist Education was developed to empower the potential of individuals. Such potential is defined by the field of action in which the individual is aware of what is being done that allows him/her to develop expansive strategies to grow and defensive strategies to ensure results.
The discovery that the concepts people have in their minds, drive their actions and that the concepts and fundamentals that underlie business functions define the root causes of their functionality, expanded the possibilities of business management. Concepts can only be learned when an individual is exposed to real actions producing real solutions.
This drove to the development of the unicist reflection driven education that is based on an action-reflection-action processes where people apprehend the concepts while solving business problems using the ontogenetic maps of the business functions involved.
The unicist unified field method defines the steps to diagnose, build solutions and develop pilot tests to ensure the results of the learning agreements with the participants.
To Sustain the Development of Solutions with AI Support
The Unicist Coaching System is a cognitive system with artificial intelligence that was conceived to empower the efficacy of organizations, groups and individuals when managing complex problems. It integrates the needs of the business, the projects and the people.
It is focused on working exclusively on complex problems that need to be solved in which people require a backup. An analogy will clarify this functionality. When a work procedure has been defined (1+1+1=3) there is no need for coaching; it is a question of leadership. But when a specific result needs to be achieved, and the actions are feedback-dependent, the problem is complex (3= infinite solutions) and the coaching process ensures the results.
Unicist Coaching is based on a system that allows managing complex problems in businesses where the coach uses a virtual collaboration platform, which allows working as a knowledge provider and as a catalyst.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth. It proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
Unicist Coaching 4.0 is focused on dealing with the adaptive aspects of businesses. Its features can be defined as:
1) The core of the “coaching processes” is the solution of specific problems.
2) The coachee and the coach manage, collaboratively, the Unicist System 4.0 to manage the root causes of the business problems. This system includes a problem-solving platform, an artificial intelligence monitor, the Unicist 5-Why Method and the “Q” Method.
3) In order to ensure the functionality of coaching as a knowledge provider and a catalyst, the work of a “unicist coach” has to be an online activity.
4) Coaching sessions should be organized to occur every fortnight.
5) Access to a continuous counseling system.
The coachee and the coach manage, collaboratively, the Unicist System 4.0 that is a Knowledge System that allows finding the root causes of the business problems and defining and testing their solutions. This system includes the Unicist AI Monitor to define the solutions of the problems that are being managed. The system is based on unicist concepts and fundamentals that define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions. It includes a project manager to organize the different stages to build solutions.
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions. It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results.
UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
The In-House Unicist Coaching System is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of business processes. To ensure its functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system. It uses a prototype that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the pilot tests.
It is installed with the participation of the members of the organization and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes.
To ensure the functionality of coaching as a knowledge provider and a catalyst, the work of a “unicist coach” has to be an online activity. Personal live coaching hinders the possibility of working as a catalyst and tends towards a partnering model. The coaching sessions are developed every fortnight and last between 20 and 30 minutes. Every session needs to solve a specific problem and establishes the next stage of the problem-solving process.
The Unicist Coaching System includes a continuous counseling system where the coachee has direct contact with the coach to obtain information, guidance or support. The counseling system has been designed to manage consultations on questions that deal with the pilot tests of the decisions that have been made and are being tested. This system establishes an individual relationship between the coachee and the coach to solve specific problems. It has been designed to provide access to the knowledge that is needed to manage the problems that are being solved.
Unicist Coaching 4.0 became possible due to the following discoveries:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and allowed apprehending the concepts that define the nature of business functions. Learn more
2) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
3) Roots of Human Intelligence: It allowed managing the drivers of adaptive learning processes to deal with a strategic approach to businesses. Learn more
4) Concepts as Behavioral Objects: It allowed managing the mental concepts that drive human actions and trigger decisions. Learn more
This learning process in adaptive environments requires the use of unicist reflection, which is a pilot tests driven reflection process, managed using the Unicist AI Monitor, to be able to emulate solutions in mind in order to make them happen in the real world. The unicist reflection driven education enhances the strategic approach of the participants through their exposure to maximal and minimum strategy building, the root cause management of business problems, the development of destructive and non-destructive pilot tests and the learning of the management of fundamentals.
The information of the structure of the concepts included in this library allows defining the conceptual design of processes, projects, systems and solutions in adaptive environments. Conceptual design becomes necessary to ensure results by managing the fundamentals of the solutions, defining the functions that are integrated as a unified field and ending with the definition of a dynamic process architecture. The Unicist Library provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.