The Unicist Corporate University is the academic arm of The Unicist Research Institute, a pioneer in complexity science research since 1976, and one of the precursors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that introduced the unicist ontogenetic maps to manage complexity and deal with adaptive systems. These ontogenetic maps made Unicist Artificial Intelligence possible, emulating human intelligence and the intelligence that underlies nature. It is a core tool to manage the Industry 4.0 concept.
Empowering Business Conceptual Management
The Unicist Talent Development System is a knowledge system based on the fact that the concepts people have, drive their adaptive actions. These concepts define the structure of the talents of an individual and allow considering such talents to define the roles in an organization and to empower them to foster their evolution towards superior levels of functionality.
The implementation of the system begins with the use of a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute that includes the Unicist AI Monitor to manage the talents of high potentials.
The Unicist Talent Development System 4.0 is developed as a participative R&D process to ensure the functionality of the system to foster personal and organizational development.
The Unicist Talent Development includes an assessment system and the possibility of empowering talents using the Unicist Reflection Driven Education approach.
The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
Talents are as diverse as the action fields of human beings. The objective of this system is to empower the talents of the participants introducing them into a conceptual approach to businesses. This process is sustained by the use of the Unicist AI Monitor that allows emulating solutions.
The talents that are developed in this system include:
1) Institutional Talents: Adaptation to the environment - Business orientation – Institutionalization - Strategic intelligence.
2) Leadership Talents: Leadership - Personal roles - Talent development of collaborators - Team work.
3) Business Talents: Negotiation - Relationship management - Performance management - Time management.
4) Personal Development Talents: Personal efficacy - Personal strategies - Growth attitude - Continuous improvement - Learning attitude.
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions. It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results. UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
Machine learning is dependent on the quality of learning data sets, that is why it is subject to cognitive bias. The use of the ontogenetic maps of business functions avoids the bias and ensures the quality of intelligent systems.
The In-House Unicist Talent Development System is installed as a cooperative R&D process to empower managers and high potentials. To ensure its functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system. It uses a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the pilot tests.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the Unicist Talent Development System is installed.
Unicist Talent Development 4.0 became possible due to the following discoveries:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and allowed apprehending the concepts that define the nature of business functions. Learn more
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates the intelligence of nature and allowed developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results. Learn more
3) Unicist Conceptual Management: that emulates the organization of nature and allowed managing the concepts that underlie business functions to ensure results. Learn more
4) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
5) Roots of Human Intelligence: It allowed managing the drivers of adaptive learning processes to deal with a strategic approach to businesses. Learn more
6) Concepts as Behavioral Objects: It allowed managing the mental concepts that drive human actions and trigger decisions. Learn more
Business talents deal with the concepts individuals have to manage businesses and establish business relationships. This talent is driven by the negotiation capacity of individuals that is the framework for their business strategies. It is sustained by the relationship management capacity and its functionality depends on the performance management capacity. The time management establishes the basics to assume responsibilities in an organization in order to be synchronic with the needs of the business and its members.
The institutional talents define the concepts individuals have to make the institutional interests prevail over their personal interests. It requires understanding and sharing the values of an organization and the concept of the business and having the strategic intelligence that is needed to assume the responsibility of the roles established in order to better adapt to the environment. Institutional talents define the focus of the energy of an individual and drive her/his career in an organization.
Leadership talents define the positioning of an individual in an organization and define the evolution of the human capital of institutions. This talent depends on the concept of leadership that is functional to the business and type of activity and the personal roles that can be assumed. It includes the characteristics of the teamwork that needs to be developed and the development of the talents of collaborators. Leadership talents define the framework that empowers the effectiveness of organizations.
Personal development talents deal with the concepts individuals have to integrate a business and become part of the organization. It implies having a growth attitude that integrates institutional growth and personal growth. The development depends on the efficacy of individuals and is sustained by the personal strategy the participants have. It is based on a continuous improvement action that allows having a positive role in a business. Personal development defines the success of an individual’s career.
The potential of an individual is given by her/his capacity to emulate in mind those aspects where the individual intends to influence the environment. High potentials in business are those who are able to emulate business processes in mind. Human actions are driven by the concepts individuals have. Therefore, any action a person intends to do, requires having the concepts of what will be done. This requires emulating in mind the functionality of the “external adaptive environment”, the functionality of the actions that are intended to be done and the integration of both aspects.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a teaching hospital in business and is developed through "Business Residencies" and Micro-clinics. This is similar to "Teaching Hospitals" where physicians develop a specialty. The "Teaching Hospitals" in Business provide the learning processes for managers, leaders and high potential individuals who already have the necessary technical-analytical knowledge to deal with businesses. These residencies are solution building units that foster the learning of the participants through the applications that are sustained by counseling processes.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.