With Unicist Artificial Intelligence
With Unicist Artificial Intelligence
With Unicist Artificial Intelligence
Managing the Unified Field of Marketing Processes
The pilot test driven market lab was developed to refine marketing processes to accelerate the speed of sustainable market growth. It is an ADD-ON that is installed in the CRM of clients. It is based on the discovery that human actions are driven by the concepts they have, which drove to the development of conceptual design, conceptual profiles, marketing objects and a pricing approach to increase the influence of marketing actions.
For companies that are:
– Introducing new products/services
– Expanding new markets
– Developing new segments
– Building new channels
The Differentiation of the Market Lab ADD-ON
The Market Lab is an Add-On that is installed on the CRM of clients. It is based on the discovery that human actions are driven by the concepts they have, which define the “buying arguments” of a person. This knowledge drove to the development of conceptual profiles, conceptual design, marketing objects and a pricing approach to increase the influence of marketing actions.
The Market Lab works as a mirror of the mind of the buyers / consumers, using unicist artificial intelligence, and builds commercial, semantic and semiotic objects to manage the root causes of buying processes to accelerate the speed of market growth.
Market Labs manage the conceptual definition of buying arguments, to define the complementary selling arguments, that allow developing conceptual profiles of buyers, segmented marketing objects and the necessary marketing processes to influence buying decisions. Depending on a previous research of the company, an increase of +30% in the speed of growth can be expected.
Expert System with Unicist Artificial Intelligence
Unicist Expert Systems are an optional module in the Unicist Cognitive Systems that is based on the use of unicist artificial intelligence.
They are built based on the information of the concepts and fundamentals provided by The Unicist Research Institute and the information provided by the clients.
On the one hand, artificial intelligence allowed managing and learning from data. On the other hand, the development of the unicist artificial intelligence, that emulates human intelligence, allowed managing the unified field of processes and learning from their results.
Artificial Intelligence is a must at this stage to use the data of the market and the information of the ontogenetic maps of the business processes.
The unicist artificial intelligence (UAI) helps to minimize the subjective bias of big data management.
The Unicist Artificial Intelligence emulates the functionality of human intelligence by developing inferences based on the ontogenetic maps of business functions that are defined by the fundamentals of the specific functions and learns from their feedback.
The Market Lab monitors the marketing functions and actions using the unicist artificial intelligence module that uses predictors of their fundamentals and the ontogenetic map of the processes to infer conclusions and actions while it learns from the output of the pilot tests. UAI has an inference engine to interpret the information of the market and to learn from the feedback of actions.
The Market Lab includes:
A process designer
a) Buying processes to define the processes that need to be influenced.
b) Marketing processes according to the characteristics of the products and customers.
c) Product categories to manage product synergy.
A profile designer
a) The needs driven profiles, which manage individual segmentation
b) The role driven profiles that respond to the collective intelligence
c) The use value driven profiles that depend on the functional use of products/services
A marketing objects designer
a) Commercial objects to foster buying processes
b) Semantic objects to install knowledge to sustain innovations
c) Semiotic objects to guide buying processes
Some of the companies that use business objects in their organization are: Airbus, Amazon, Apple, BBC, Boeing, Dassault Systemes, Dupont, Ericsson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Hilton, Honda, Hyundai, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Mapfre, Mayo Clinic, Michelin, Novartis, Open Text, P&G, Pfizer, SAP, Siemens, Tata Motors, Toyota, Unilever, Walmart, Walt Disney World and Youtube.
A Pricing Module
The pricing module allows monitoring the pricing of products and services to forecast the elasticity of demand considering that:
a) The Affordability Pricing is for products/services and circumstances where the price is a limit.
b) The Opportunity Pricing is for products/services and circumstances where the price is a driver.
c) The Valorizing Pricing is for products/services where the price represents their value.
A Pilot Testing Module
The pilot testing module uses two different tests:
a) To validate the limits of the functionality of processes and objects.
b) To confirm the functionality of specific actions.
The Pilot Test Driven Market Lab includes an external counseling process to support the solutions that are being developed and ensure the functionality of the pilot tests.
The counseling process has been designed to support the integration of market changes. This external counseling process is based on developing solutions in one-day virtual clinics working with the users.
Independently from special occasions, it is suggested that pilot tests be developed every quarter to take advantage of the evolution of the market to refine the marketing approach.
The implementation includes the installation of the Ad-on in the CRM of the client and the provision of the structure of the processes according to the version the client decided to buy.
There are three versions of the Unicist Market Lab System*:
1) The basic system that includes the monitoring of the whole marketing processes and the provision of the structure of processes and profiles.
2) The plus system that includes the monitoring of the whole marketing processes and the provision of the structure of processes, profiles and marketing objects.
3) The premium system that includes the monitoring of the whole marketing processes and the provision of the structure of processes, profiles, marketing objects and up to 5 categories of products.
*All versions include the pricing module.
Main Markets (Generic)
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
Country Archetypes Developed
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam