Integrating coachees, projects and businesses
The Unicist Corporate University is the academic arm of The Unicist Research Institute, a pioneer in complexity science research since 1976, and one of the precursors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that introduced the unicist ontogenetic maps to manage complexity and deal with adaptive systems. These ontogenetic maps made Unicist Artificial Intelligence possible, emulating human intelligence and the intelligence that underlies nature. It is a core tool to manage the Industry 4.0 concept.
To Sustain the Development of Solutions with AI Support
The Unicist Coaching System 4.0 was conceived to empower the efficacy of organizations, groups and individuals which is necessary when dealing with adaptive processes that are complex and feedback dependent.
The system has been designed to sustain in-house coaching or outsourced coaching. It is developed as a participative R&D process to ensure the functionality of the system to foster personal and organizational development.
It begins with the use of a prototyper provided by The Unicist Research Institute that includes the use of a Unicist Artificial Intelligence Monitor to deal with the solution of complex problems.
The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
Unicist Coaching 4.0 is focused on dealing with the adaptive aspects of businesses. Its features can be defined as:
1) The core of the “coaching processes” is the solution of specific problems.
2) The coaching process begins with the introduction of the coachee in the unicist strategy model.
3) The coachee and the coach manage, collaboratively, the Unicist System 4.0 to manage the root causes of the business problems.
4) Both the coachee and the coach use the Unicist AI Monitor to manage the conceptual structures of the business functions and develop the pilot tests of the solutions.
5) In order to ensure the functionality of coaching as a knowledge provider and a catalyst, the work of a “unicist coach” has to be an online activity.
6) Coaching sessions every fortnight and are preceded by the use of a knowledge object to prepare the meeting .
7) Access to a continuous counseling system.
8) The coachee can also participate in a micro-clinic every fortnight to learn about the management of concepts and fundamentals. This activity is optional.
9) Unicist business coaching processes have a maximal strategy and a minimum strategy to ensure results.
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions. It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results. UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
Machine learning is dependent on the quality of learning data sets, that is why it is subject to cognitive bias. The use of the ontogenetic maps of business functions avoids the bias and ensures the quality of intelligent systems.
The In-House Unicist Coaching System is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of business processes. To ensure its functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system. It uses a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the pilot tests.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the Unicist Coaching System is installed.
Unicist Coaching 4.0 became possible due to the following discoveries:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and allowed apprehending the concepts that define the nature of business functions. Learn more
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates the intelligence of nature and allowed developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results. Learn more
3) Unicist Conceptual Management: that emulates the organization of nature and allowed managing the concepts that underlie business functions to ensure results. Learn more
4) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
5) Roots of Human Intelligence: It allowed managing the drivers of adaptive learning processes to deal with a strategic approach to businesses. Learn more
6) Concepts as Behavioral Objects: It allowed managing the mental concepts that drive human actions and trigger decisions. Learn more
The coaching process begins with the participation of the coachee in a program to introduce the Unicist Strategy approach to manage the development of maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results. The case that will be solved during the program is the case that is being managed in the coaching process. This program is developed by coaches who manage the unicist strategic approach. The output of this program provides the guiding idea of the coaching process.
The coachee and the coach manage, collaboratively, the Unicist System 4.0 that is a Knowledge System that allows finding the root causes of the business problems and defining and testing their solutions. This system includes the Unicist AI Monitor to define the solutions of the problems that are being managed. The system is based on unicist concepts and fundamentals that define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions. It includes a project manager to organize the different stages to build solutions.
The conceptual design is based on the use of the ontogenetic maps of business functions that is managed with the Unicist AI Monitor. The unicist conceptual design is used to ensure results in business processes, by managing the fundamentals of the solutions, defining the necessary functions that are integrated in the solution. It includes the design of the roles that participate and the different types of business objects that are used to achieve the necessary results. The conceptual design ensures the functionality of the solutions.
To ensure the functionality of coaching as a knowledge provider and a catalyst, the work of a “unicist coach” has to be an online activity. Personal external coaching hinders the possibility of working as a catalyst and tends towards a partnering model. The coaching sessions are developed every fortnight, last between 20 and 30 minutes and are preceded by the use of a knowledge object to prepare the sessions. Every session needs to solve a specific problem and establishes the next stage of the problem-solving process.
There is a continuous counseling system available where the coachee has a direct contact with the coach to obtain information, guidance or support. The counseling system has been designed to manage consultations on questions that deal with the pilot tests of the decisions that have been made and are being tested. This system establishes an individual relationship between the coachee and the coach to solve specific problems. It has been designed to provide access to the knowledge that is needed to manage the problems that are being solved.
The Unicist Micro-clinics deal with universal aspects of business problems. Each micro-clinic is developed during a month in a two-session activity to allow the participants to study and use the information on a specific field of action. They include: Unicist Strategy & Business Intelligence - Future Scenarios - Business Diagnostics - Organization & Business Architecture – Root Cause Marketing - IT Architecture - Innovation & Change Management - Management & People Management - Communication & Languages.
The information of the structure of the concepts included in this library allows defining the conceptual design of processes, projects, systems and solutions in adaptive environments. Conceptual design becomes necessary to ensure results by managing the fundamentals of the solutions, defining the functions that are integrated as a unified field and ending with the definition of a dynamic process architecture. The Unicist Library provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
This learning process in adaptive environments requires the use of unicist reflection, which is a pilot tests driven reflection process, managed using the Unicist AI Monitor, to be able to emulate solutions in mind in order to make them happen in the real world. The unicist reflection driven education enhances the strategic approach of the participants through their exposure to maximal and minimum strategy building, the root cause management of business problems, the development of destructive and non-destructive pilot tests and the learning of the management of fundamentals.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.