Coaching for CEOs, CXOs & Owners
Unicist Business Coaching can be used by CEOs, CXOs and owners to manage the Unicist Business Strategy by applying maximal strategies to expand and minimum strategies to ensure profits to their business functions. It implies a 9-month coaching agreement based on the application of the unicist technologies to manage the root causes of problems and develop structural business solutions.
The Unicist Business Coaching service is based on the use and application of the Unicist Business Strategy to deal with the business functions of an organization. Unicist Business Strategy is an emulation of the intelligence of nature that drives the actions of all living beings establishing a maximal strategy to grow and a minimum strategy to survive. The Unicist business coaching sustains a strategic approach to business functions to develop structural solutions by managing the root causes of business processes.
The unicist coaching process has been designed to support the development of strategies and to manage the adaptive aspects of businesses for CXOs and business owners. The unicist coaches provide the underlying concepts and fundamentals that, integrated with the technical and operational knowledge, allow managers to emulate business processes, manage the root causes of problems and develop solutions validated through pilot tests. Unicist coaching is the new stage of coaching based on the integration of the fundamentals of business functions.
“The Unicist Business Coaching is for doers. The Unicist Coach assumes the role of a fundamentals provider to ensure the functionality of solutions. The coach provides the necessary conceptual knowledge that allows managing the fundamentals of business processes to ensure the management of the root causes and achievement of the business goals that have been established. Unicist business coaches provide conceptual knowledge by using knowledge objects included in the Root Cause Library and The Unicist System 2.0 that guide the coachees in the process of managing the solutions of business processes to produce results. The business coaching agreements can be made based on fixed fees or might include success fees.”
Unicist concepts and fundamentals define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions. They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and business objects to make it happen.
Unicist conceptual design uses the unified field of the functions of a project to define the processes and the maximal and minimum strategic actions that need to be developed to ensure results.
The concepts and fundamentals people have in mind drive their actions and define the root causes of the results they produce.
The Unicist Business Coaching is an upgrade in business coaching that includes the management of the concepts and fundamentals of a business. The goal is to provide support and technologies to CEOs, top executives and business owners to expand businesses.
The unicist coaching processes require having an accurate diagnosis of the possibilities of the business. In traditional coaching processes, things happen during the meetings while unicist business coaching works as a catalyzing process that is based on projects. That is why in unicist coaching, things happen between the meetings.
The main features are:
1. The core of the “coaching processes” is the solution to the specific problems.
2. Unicist coaching begins with a conceptual diagnosis and a strategy to implement a solution.
3. In order to ensure the functionality of coaching as a knowledge provider and a catalyst, the work of a “unicist coach” has to be an online activity. Personal external coaching hinders the possibility of working as a catalyst and tends towards a partnering model.
4. Coaching sessions last between 20 and 30 minutes and are preceded by the use of a knowledge object to prepare the sessions.
5. The coachee can also participate in a micro-clinic every fortnight to become aware of the management of concepts and fundamentals. This activity is optional.
6. The coaching services have to be paid by the companies and not by the coachees in order to ensure that the final purpose of business coaching is focused on the business of the company. These coaching agreements are made based on “fixed fees” and might include “success fees”.
7. Unicist business coaching processes have a maximal strategy and a minimum strategy to ensure results.
8. The unicist business coaching agreements have a beginning and an end.
Coaches are provided with a system to manage the root causes. The Unicist System 2.0 is a Knowledge System allows finding the root causes of the growth problems and defining and testing their solutions. The system is based on unicist concepts and fundamentals that define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions.
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods