Venture Capital Users
Startups & SME
What was made possible due to the Unicist Approach
1. Managing root-causes in business: to develop structural solutions based on the unicist concepts of business functions.
2. Developing maximal and minimum business strategies: emulating the intelligence of nature to expand the boundaries of businesses to grow while ensuring results.
3. Managing the root-causes of buying processes: to expand markets by managing the conceptual drivers of the segments to be approached.
4. Unified field architecture: using the unicist conceptual structures of business functions to design structural solutions and build architectures.
5. Managing marketing confrontations: which requires developing the conceptual competitive intelligence to understand and influence the action of competitors.
6. Developing asymmetric future scenarios: forecasting the changes of the scenarios based on the use of ontogenetic maps and using destructive tests to validate the conclusions.
7. Organizing by roles and objects: optimizing the organization of processes based on the knowledge of the concepts of the business functions.
8. Researching adaptive systems with open boundaries: based on the use of the complexity science research methodology to deal with adaptive environments.
9. Developing object driven continuous improvement: using driving, entropy inhibiting, inhibiting, catalyzing and gravitational objects to improve processes.
10. Transforming business problems into structural solutions: by installing In-company Corporate Universities that work as “teaching hospitals in business” using conceptual management and the root-causes of problems.